Friday, December 2, 2011

Slacker

I really want to be posting more consistently right now. I do, I promise.

However, the majority of my day is spent breastfeeding, and when I'm not doing that, I'm trying to spend time with Jade. At night, I crash. This is the latest I've been up since Piper was born and I'm having a hard time keeping my eyes open.

It's funny, because when Jade was this age, people told me I would look back on those days and miss them. I don't. Her being 2 months old... that I miss. How she would just curl up on me and go to sleep. But 2 weeks? I don't miss. My babies and I have a hard time getting to know each other when it comes to breastfeeding and it honestly makes life miserable until we figure it out.

So that's where we're out. Sleep deprived and frustrated. Still, I love my little family and I'm so excited to have 2 beautiful daughters. I will try to start posting more frequently, but no promises. My family comes first :)

Getting ready to leave the hospital. Isn't Jade's smile nice?

No comments: