Friday, February 26, 2010

And this is called a craving...

2 days ago, I wanted 5 Guys Burgers. I told myself "Baby doesn't need 5 Guys" and went to Tropical Smoothie for a yummy (healthy) wrap instead.

However, when I woke up this morning, I decided I HAVE to have 5 Guys today. I mean really, how bad can it be? Although a friend told me it was in the top 10 most fattening places, or something like that. So apparently, pretty bad. But I will choose not to think about that.

And because I want it SO badly, I'm blogging about it. How sad. Blogging about it and praying that Chuck won't be super-busy today and he can go with me. I would rather not be the pathetic pregnant woman sitting in the corner devouring a burger by herself. But hey, if that's what it comes to, I'll do it.

On another note, I'm 30 weeks today. It seems so weird to say that my EDD is 10 weeks away. I remember when I was 10 weeks pregnant, and in some ways that seems like just yesterday. I will do my best to remember to take a photo tonight when Chuck gets home and post it for you guys.

No comments: