Monday, October 18, 2010

Feeling better :)

Thanks for the encouragement guys. Friday was just suuuuuch a rough day and I think everything just kind of hit me at once.

But we had a great weekend. Saturday we all ran errands together. Sounds fun, right? Haha. But I did have much more fun running them with Chuck than I would have had it been just me and Jade. Yesterday Chuck worked in the yard ALL day and I got some stuff done out there too. He's almost finished his project in the front, and we'll both be happy when he does. I'll post before and after pictures soon.

I think this coming weekend we're going to go to a Pumpkin Patch. I'm excited and I thought it would be a fun tradition to start since all the Christmas tree farms around here stink and we'll be buying our tree from Lowe's again this year.

Ok that's all. Earth-shattering, right? :)

No comments: