Saturday, March 19, 2011

Busy week!

Sorry for the absence of posts this week! We were blessed with beautiful weather this week and Jade and I spent most of our awake time outside. She is really enjoying her swing from Grandmama and Grandpapa and the walker wagon Chuck and I gave her for Christmas.

After she's been going to sleep at night, Chuck and I have been painting our sunroom. It's gonna look great, but I'm ready for it to be done! 


Spending some time in the swing.

Playing with Belle

Hydrating after a walk with mama

The way my nights have looked recently

More hydrating! It's crazy how thirsty she is after
we go on walks. She's not doing any work!

2 comments:

Neil Slaughter said...

I'm so glad she is enjoying her swing! I knew she would get lots of use out of it this summer. I like the color of the sunroom.

Kristin Roberts said...

LOVING those leg warmers!! I want to have a baby now just so I can buy some of those :)

Also - I really like the sunroom color. It's gonna look great