Tuesday, March 23, 2010

33 weeks and some chair railing :)

On Friday, I hit the 33 week point. It's crazy to me how far along I'm getting. Things are still going really well. I haven't had a doctor's appointment since my last post, but after 36 weeks I'll go every week until d-day.


Chuck finished the chair railing this weekend and we bought the paint for the nursery! I'm so flipping excited. I was going to try to post the colors that we picked, but for some reason can't find a sample on their website. Either way, the bottom of the room is a teal color that matches the crib skirt perfectly and the top is a buttery yellow. I think it's going to look great. Chuck has to paint the ceiling/trim before we can paint the pretty stuff, but hopefully it won't take too long. I'm getting very anxious to get everything done.


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey--Very good picture. Can't wait to see pictures of the nursery. Glad you are doing so well.

Love you,

Mom

Kristin Roberts said...

o my goodness i'm so excited!