Monday, March 29, 2010

34 weeks= no picture

I know, I know, most people only care about the picture. But for the past week I have been congested and consider myself on top of things if I take a shower. Needless to say, the hair has not been fixed and I haven't touched makeup. I feel ugly enough already with the swelling and HUGE belly, so I have no urge to document the way that I look right now... swollen, huge AND sick.

With that said, pregnancy is still going well. Had an appointment today and everything is right on track and baby is still head down. I go back next Monday to test for group b strep. If I test positive, I have to have an antibiotic during delivery so that the baby won't receive it. Hopefully I don't have it!

Chuck got a lot done on the nursery this weekend... and even some tonight. Shouldn't be too much longer now :) He's leaving town tomorrow to go to DC for a couple days, so prayers for safe travels are appreciated. He'll be back Thursday night.

Sorry this is a "boring" post, but I'm in a "boring" mood. Love all you guys and thanks for reading :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey Babe,
Hope the Flonase and Claritin kick in and you start to feel like yourself. We are so looking forward to this new little one.

I love you,

Mama