Sunday, December 26, 2010

Christmastime

We have had a great trip to Indiana so far. Chuck's Auntie Beth did an amazing job getting the house ready for us and having things around for Jade. (my food-loving baby needs a high chair!)

Jade started to feel much better before we left home and was a champ on the flights here. Unfortunately, her nose has started running and she's coughing and not feeling so great now. Poor thing just can't seem to shake this virus.

I don't have internet access here so I can't upload any of the pictures I've taken with my "real" camera, but rest assured that we were all spoiled. I think jade got 15 new outfits.

Here's a cute one of her from Christmas day:



I hope you have all had a good Christmas with your family as well!

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments: