Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Glimpse

Since posting yesterday, I have wanted to edit my post about 40 times. I have considered deleting it entirely,but figured someone might notice.

The thing is, I know I'm not a hippy. And I know that the things
I posted don't make me a hippy. I read a lot of blogs and post on some message boards and through those things have realized I'm fairly middle of the road.

However, around the circle of people I know here in Virginia, I'm an oddity. And while I have nothing against being the "weird" one- it's certainly happened before- I won't lie and say that it doesn't bother me at times. I would love to expand my circle and meet some moms more like me, but that is easier said than done. So until then, I will be the token crunchy mom at my church.

I will try to return to normal posts soon. I know most of you read for updates on Jade, but the increased darkness combined with sleep deprivation makes me think way too much.

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

1 comment:

Anna said...

I enjoyed the memories. All the stockings look really cute. I am going to miss being with you all this Christmas!! I love you, Mom