Saturday, May 14, 2011

Family photos

First: I figured out that Blogger was all sorts of (very technical term) messed up yesterday. So that's what happened to my post. It's back now, so all is well. I was pretty upset when it was gone!

Second: A few weeks ago, we had family/Jade 1-year photos taken. We went with the same photographer we used for Jade's newborn photos because I just love her style so much. I was certainly not disappointed and I'm excited to share them with you guys :)

BUT, I just realized that I never actually shared Jade's newborn photos on here because I wasn't blogging yet, so I'm going to put a few of those first.





It's crazy to me to look at those and see how much she has changed in a year. Look at all the wrinkles in the last one... she hadn't even grown into her skin yet :)

But now the actual reason for the post... the family pictures we did a few weeks ago:





How can anyone resist that face?


I really wanted to put the last 2 side by side, but Blogger didn't want me to. Oh well. I'm so glad that we thought to bring the bucket to the one-year session. It'll be so sweet to frame the newborn and one-year side by side.

So what do you think? Aren't they awesome. Especially since Jade would not allow us to pick her up (the top photo is one of the last times she let us hold her without fussing), I think they're awesome! The kid wanted to be moving at.all.times. We even had to bribe her to stay in the bucket with Cheerios. But they turned out amazingly well and I'm so excited to have them!

1 comment:

Anna said...

I love the "bucket" pictures too. Want to put them side-by-side on the grandchildren wall!!