Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Pregnancy- 31 weeks

Pregnancy: 31 weeks




Weight Gain: 3 pounds in 3 weeks. Not bad. So 24 total.

Sleep: Horrible. Allergies, heartburn, a 20-pound basketball attached to my belly... these are not my favorite things.

Gender: Baby Sister on the way!

Name: Still not telling :)

Feeling: If I could get a handle on my allergies, I would be fine. As it is, I can't breathe and I'm tired all the time because I can't sleep because I can't breathe. I've also basically had to stop going to the gym because it's pretty hard to do cardio when you can't breathe. We bought a car (post on that to come), so now the major "to do" is the nursery, which we can focus on fully now since car shopping is done.

Movement: She is definitely there. All the time. I have no chance to forget that. So glad she's healthy :)

Next Appointment: October 28th.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Looking good, Erin!! Won't be long now!!