Monday, October 17, 2011

Pregnancy- 33 weeks

Pregnancy: 33 weeks- photo taken on the iPhone because the camera charger is currently lost in the disaster that is my house



Weight Gain: 24 pounds at my last appointment... but I'm just waiting for them to give me a huge number next time. Either way, I think I'm doing good :)

Sleep: Ok. Jade hasn't been sleeping well, which means that I haven't either, but I suppose that's life with a toddler :)

Gender: Still a girl. 

Name: We have chosen. We are not sharing.

Feeling: My allergies are still doing better, but I'm just exhausted. I don't know if it's because I'm 33 weeks pregnant and that's just the way it's gonna be or if I'm coming down with something (else). Who knows. I'm really trying to enjoy these last few weeks where it's just me and Jade but it's been hard because I don't seem to have the energy to keep up with her.

Movement: Still kicking. 

Next Appointment: October 28th. Tomorrow is the "Third Trimester Class" that I'm required to go to. I have no idea what it's about... I'm assuming "this is when we want you to come to the hospital" type stuff but I dunno. Should be interesting :)

*Still need more comments on this post.


** If you leave an anonymous comment and you want me to know who you are, sign your name at the end! It would be nice to know who is reading!

2 comments:

Neil Slaughter said...

I enjoy your blog

Anna said...

I so remember this look when I was about 6 months pregnant with you!!

Mom