Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Pregnancy- 32 weeks

Pregnancy: 32 weeks
     *No photo this week- between Jade being sick and me being sick, we just kept forgetting and now it's really too late considering I'll be 33 weeks Friday

Weight Gain: 24 at my last appointment

Sleep: Better! I mentioned my allergies to my chiropractor and she convinced me to try a new supplement and it's helping. I was skeptical because nothing has been helping, but it really seems to have made a difference. So I'm no longer waking up at 4 am after the Benadryl wears off and just staying up for the day. It's nice.

Gender: Baby Sister on the way!

Name: Still not telling :)

Feeling: Huge. I seem to have reached that point where just standing and sitting are hard. I can't remember the last time I was in the gym, and I'm sure that contributes to that. But other parents don't appreciate you taking a sick baby to childcare :) So just doing the best I can...

Movement: Still kicking. 

Next Appointment: October 28th.


*Please read the post below this one and comment! I'm planning to change the title in the next couple weeks.

No comments: