Monday, August 22, 2011

Pregnancy- 25 weeks

Pregnancy: 25 weeks


Please forgive my unkempt appearance- we spent the whole day car shopping and it was hot out!
Weight Gain: Won't really know until my next appointment. But I'm making a point to eat well and keep exercising, so hopefully it wont be too bad!

Sleep: Better! Although it always seems there's something. Last night I had a hard time sleeping because I was thinking about the new cars we're looking at and getting the nursery painted... Insomnia is definitely still visiting a few times a week, but it's not too horrible.

Gender: Baby Sister on the way!

Name: I think we have a first name. There's a chance it'll change, but I've started calling her that in my head. Now just to pick the middle name :)

Feeling: Mostly just stress over stuff I want to get done around the house and our seeming inability to get it all done.

Movement: Still moving constantly. It still amazes me how much I feel her. 

Next Appointment: September 7 for my glucose test (for gestational diabetes) and September 13th with the midwife.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Can't wait to see baby sister. Wondering if she will have a head full of hair and how much she will weigh--bet she tops 8 lbs. Looking forward to our trip up next week.
Love,
Mom
P.S. Tried to post with my gmail account and it said I didn't have access to your blog.