Thursday, July 19, 2012

Birthday re-do

Chuck's birthday is June 17th, which this year also happened to be Father's Day. Really, it should have been an all day "yay for Chuck" fest, but in reality it was spent driving from Richmond to some town in West Virginia, sleeping in a hotel with 2 kids in said town, and then doing it all over again the next day. Not exactly a day of celebration. Although, he did get to ride in his (quiet) truck the whole day.

My birthday was Monday. I never dreamed that we'd still be in the hotel on my birthday. I also never dreamed that I would wake up with a 102 degree temp the day before my birthday and still be fever-y, achy and awful feeling on my birthday.

So Chuck and I have declared August 18th as our birthday re-do day. Now the goal is to find a babysitter before then!

No comments: