Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Busy busy!

That's been me lately! My parents came to town for the holiday weekend and left this afternoon. Friday we went out for their 40th anniversary, Saturday we went to the expo for Chuck's half marathon and then went to church. Sunday Chuck ran the Rock n Roll half marathon in VA Beach and then we bummed around down there. Monday we went to historic Jamestowne. Throw in lots of driving to get to those places and some car shopping (becoming stressful!) and I think you'll understand why I've been slacking on the posts.

I'm really hoping by the beginning of next week things will be returning to normal and my posting will become more consistent again. Tomorrow is my gestational diabetes test and Friday Jade starts mothers' morning out! I'm excited but nervous too. My baby girl is growing up!

No comments: