Friday, September 16, 2011

Busy week!

I apologize for the lack of posting around here. I didn't really think that "back to school" meant anything when my kid was 1 and doesn't go to school, but apparently it does. This week, all of our little activities started back. We went to storytime Monday, had my midwife appointment Tuesday, a playdate Wednesday, MOPS Thursday, and today we have another playdate.

I realize working moms are saying "and?" But up until a few weeks ago, our schedule consisted of going to the gym in the morning and doing whatever we wanted in the afternoon. Trying to fit in all the cleaning and general house stuff has been tough this week. Not to mention the fact that Jade has about 5,000 teeth breaking through. No, in all seriousness, I think she has 4 coming in. It's hard to see when she bites your finger every time you try to open her mouth. And while she's handling it like a champ, there's definitely more clinginess and grumpiness than usual (read: I can't leave her alone in a room without a major breakdown ensuing).

All this equals one tired mama. I was going to post a few pictures, but I just realized that I haven't even synced my camera this week. Pathetic. I will try to do a good picture dump this weekend.

On the bright side, the high today is 68. That, my friends, is wonderful. I am so ready for Fall.

No comments: